Remove unneeded geometry
- In the browser, select the sketch to delete.
- Click Delete, or right-click and click Delete.
If the sketch is used in a feature, you can edit the feature sketch. While the sketch is active, you can delete geometry. To ensure the feature updates correctly, edit the sketch or feature to recover the feature.
- Switch to Sketch tab Format panel Construction.. :On the ribbon, click
- In the graphics window, use sketch commands to create the construction geometry.
- Click Construction again to switch to regular sketch style.
- Use sketch commands on the Sketch tab to create geometry
- Select the geometry, and then click Construction. The selected geometry changes to construction style.
- Select any part or assembly sketch geometry, right-click, and select Find in Browser. The sketch of the selected geometry highlights in the browser.
- On the ribbon Tools tab > Options panel, click Application Options.
- In the dialog box, Sketch tab, clear the check box for Look at sketch plane on sketch creation.
- Click the Select command.
- Click and drag any underconstrained curve or point in the sketch to change the size or shape of the profile. When editing a sketch, drag the grips to resize the sketch.
- Click Return on the ribbon.
- Right-click and select Finish Sketch.
- Right-click and select Finish Edit, if editing a sketch.
Select all sketch geometry enclosed in a selection window. First click the down arrow on the Select command, and then click Sketch Priority. Click to place the first point of the selection window, and then click to place a diagonal point.