- Click to display the Manage libraries dialog. The dialog that is displayed depends on the object type.
- Click Add a library. The dialog that is displayed depends on the object type.
- Specify the location of the object to be added to the library:
- Lasts, Materials and Stitch: Use the Browse for folder dialog to add the folder to the tree.
- Pipes, Punches, Accessories and Lace: Use the Load model dialog to add a .psmodel file to the library.
- Click OK (Browser for folder dialog) or Open (Load model dialog).
- Click OK on the Manage Libraries dialog.
The new library will be displayed in the Library window. Sub-folders in the library are shown on different tabs within the library.
Remove a library
Use the Manage Libraries dialog to remove a library:
The dialog that is displayed depends on the object type.
- Select the library to be removed from the tree in the Manage Libraries dialog.
- Click Remove library.
- Click OK.
It is possible to remove a default library; however, you will get a warning message if you try to do so. The message shows you where the library is stored. If the deleted library is later required, use the normal method to add the library back; it will be displayed under My Libraries.