You can save result plots in different formats.
- To save an active plot, do one of the following:
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click the active plot icon and select Save As.
- Click (Simulation CommandManager)
- Right-click in the graphics area, and select Save As.
- In the dialog box, specify the folder and the file name.
- Select one of the following formats:
- eDrawings Files (*.analysis.eprt) or eDrawings Files (*.analysis.easm)
- Bitmap Files (*.bmp)
- JPEG Files (*.jpg)
- VRML Files (*.wrl)
- XGL Files (*.xgl)
- ZGL Files (*.zgl)
- Click Save.
To save all plots in a study, in the Simulation study tree, right-click the study’s icon and select Save all plots as JPEG files or Save all plots as eDrawings.
All of the plots in this study are saved. The software creates a unique JPEG file for each plot and saves all plots into a single eDrawings file. By default, the files are saved in the folder specified in the Result Options for reports.
eDrawings files provide a facility for you to animate and view your plots. You can rotate and zoom the model using the eDrawings Viewer. eDrawings files are self-viewing, small, and hence convenient to send via email.