Project geometry from the active 2D sketch onto selected faces, and create a 3D sketch that contains the projected geometry.
- On the ribbon 3D Model tab Sketch panel, click Create 2D Sketch.
- Then click a face or work plane to set the sketch plane.
- On the ribbon Sketch tab Create Panel, click Project to 3D Sketch .
- Click Project to enable/disable the projection of 2D geometry onto faces.
- Click Faces to select faces and planes to project to.
- Click Preview to view the projected geometry while you modify the 2D source sketch.