You can probe the active mesh plot to find the element label closest to the location of clicking, the coordinates of the location in the global coordinate system, and the component to which the location belongs. You can also find the distance between two locations.
- Create a mesh plot.
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click the mesh plot and select Probe and List Selected.
- In the PropertyManager, select a probe method under Options.
- Under Advanced Options select Element or Node.
- Select locations on the model and view the results in the graphics area and under Results in the PropertyManager.
- Under Report Options, you can do the following:
Option Description Click Save as Sensor Select nodes or elements listed under Results to create a sensor list Click Save Save the probe results to a comma delimited *.csv file. Use a text editor or Microsoft Excel to view this file.
- Click .