Choose Create, Curve, Dynamic Curve.
Curve Dynamic ribbon bar
Use this ribbon bar to create curves on surfaces.
- Select the surface on which to create the curve. A dynamic arrow appears.
- Create the endpoints of the curve and any additional points along the curve.
- To finish the curve, double-click the last endpoint, or press [Enter]. The curve appears and remains live.
- While the curve is live, you can change the chord height but not the endpoint locations.
- The resulting curve passes through the points in the order you enter them. You must enter a minimum of two points, one for each endpoint of the curve.
C – Chord height
P – Apply
O – OK (fixes live entity and exits function)
Comments or questions about