You can highlight nodes and elements by selecting them from a result listing dialog box, for example, the program highlights nodes selected from the Probe tool in the graphics area.
To identify nodes listed in the Probe PropertyManager:
- Display the plot of the desired result in the graphics area.
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click the plot icon and select Probe .
- In the PropertyManager, under Options, select On Selected Entities.
- In the graphics area, select the entities on which you want to list the displayed result.
- In the PropertyManager, under Results, click Update.
Depending on the plot type, the program lists nodes or elements associated with the selected entities.
- To identify a node or element, click its number under the Node or Element column.
The node or element highlights in the graphics area.
- Click ok.