You can generate a 2-D graph of the desired result on a selected edge of the model. The graph displays the result (Y-axis) versus parametric distance along the selected edge (X-axis). This option is available when you select only one edge.
- Display the desired result plot in the graphics area.
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click the plot icon and select Probe .
- In the Probe Result PropertyManager, under Options, select On selected entities.
- Under Results:
- In the graphics area, click the edge on which you want to plot the displayed result.
- Click Update.
The result values are listed for all nodes associated with the selected edge. To reverse the parametric variable, select Flip edge plot.
- Under Report Options, click Plot.
The Edge Plot window opens and displays values of the displayed result (Y-axis of the graph) versus the parametric distance on the selected edge normalized to 1 (X-axis).
- Click to close the graph window.
- Click .