After using the probe tool to identify results at the desired locations, you can graph the results. You can use this functionality with any plot.
- Activate the desired plot.
- Right-click the plot icon and click Probe.
- In the graphics area, select the entities (nodes, edges, or vertices) to probe the results.
- Click Update.
The results appear under Results.
- Under Report Options, click one of the following:
- Plot . Generates a 2D graph of the results. Linear variation is assumed between listed values. The graph assumes equal distances between probed node locations.
- Response (available for transient studies only). Generates a 2D graph of the results versus solution steps.
- Close the graph window and the PropertyManager.