- Select Auto-filtering if only items relevant to the current mode should be available for selection.
If this option is deselected, all items are available for selection.
If this option is deselected, the selection box is not displayed.
- Select Start default operation when top toolbar button is pressed to automatically switch on the creation mode when an operation is selected from the top toolbar.
If this option is deselected, the creation mode has to be selected manually.
- Select Load libraries at startup and also auto select library to
- load all libraries at start up
- load the corresponding library when changing modes.
- This also requires Restart with stored options to be selected on the Tools > Options > General > Properties dialog.
- Use the options in Update details each time the file is saved to update details that are subsequently used by other footwear software.
- Select Images used for creating report in TechPac to include six images to the .shoe file each time the file is saved. One image is included for the top, bottom, left, right, front, and back views.
- Select Pattern engineering details used by Engineer to store, pattern information details in the .shoe file on each save.
- Use the Step for parameter increment and decrement option to specify the increment/decrement step that is applied to the following parameters every time the value is altered:
- shoe-piece thickness.
- away-distance for pipe.
- along-distance for pipe.
Use the General Edits dialog to specify how to handle dependencies and parameters when copying items
- Specify the Copy dependencies and Create copy of parameters options:
Copy dependencies – If selected, associated dependencies are copied when copying items. If deselected, associated dependencies are not copied when copying items.
Create copies of parameters – If selected, a copy of the parameters is used when dependencies are copied. If deselected, existing parameters are used when dependencies are copied. This option is only available when Copy dependencies is selected.
- Use Create solid transform features to specify if transform features will be created when using Move, Mirror or Rotate when one or more solids are selected.
- If selected (default), transform features will be created when using Move, Mirror or Rotate if one or more solids are selected.
If Copies are not created, the new transform feature appears at the top of the solid’s history tree; a history tree is created if the solid has no existing history tree.
If Copies are created, the original solids are left unchanged; the new solids have history trees with transform features at the top.
- If deselected, transform features are not created.
Properties setup in delcam shoemaker