To view reference planes, right-click in the graphics window and click Home View.
- In the browser, click the plus sign beside Origin.
- Select a reference plane to display, then right-click and select Visibility from the menu.
- Optionally, do one of the following:
- To resize a reference plane, hover over a corner to show the Resize symbol, then drag a corner.
- To move a reference plane, hover over an edge to show the Move symbol, then drag an edge.
A hidden center point exists at the intersection of the reference planes. To position sketches relative to the part origin, click SketchDraw and use the Project Geometry command to project the center point onto the