Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Be capable of performing design and analysis of rotating equipment.
- Performs diverse engineering activities involving product design and support.
- Responsible for the mechanical integrity, function and design of products.
- Responsible for maintaining engineering Operation and Maintenance manuals.
- Provides engineering product support to the manufacturing and sales.
- Provide necessary calculations required on new and existing products.
- May produce and maintain standard documentation
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3-5 Years Experience in a similar position
3 Years Solidworks experience
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Excellent written and verbal communication
Project Management experience
Work Location: US TX Houston 10353 Richmond Ave
Headquarters7909 Parkwood Circle Dr.
Houston TX, United States 77036http://www.nov.com/
Extended Closing Date: Oct 15, 2016
contac to: http://www.nov.com/