Cut (trim) one or more open or closed objects (also faces) by using face(s), a plane, or object(s) as a cutting entity.
Notes: To cut faces of open or closed objects, use the Faces / Trim function.
The following is the Feature Guide for Cut.
|Remember: You can open the Feature Guide at any time on the graphic display area by right-clicking.|
- One object can be used to cut multiple objects, or multiple objects can be used to cut one object.
- Face(s) can only be used to cut one solid.
Creating a Cut – Detailed Interaction of All Options
- Cut Object(s) by a Plane
- Cut Open object
- Cut One Object by Multiple Objects
- Cut One Face by Multiple Objects
- Cut One Object by Multiple Faces
- Cut One Object by One Face
- Cut Multiple Objects by One Object
- Cut Multiple Faces by One Object
- Cut One Object by Faces of an Object
See Cut Parameters for an explanation of the parameters used in this function.