- Constraints are not created automatically after you finish a sketch.
- The Inference position is correct.
For example, when you draw a vertical line, the vertical icon displays besides your cursor to indicate that the line is vertical, and when you finish the drawing, the vertical constraint is not automatically created.
- Constraints are created automatically after you finish a sketch.
- The constraint icon displays beside your cursor.
- Persist Constraints is available only if Infer Constraints is selected. Persistence is automatically disabled when inference is disabled.
- Coincident constraints at the end point of lines are always inferred and persist unless specifically disabled by clearing the Coincident option in Selection for Constraint Inference section. This behavior prevents the creation of open sketch profiles.
- To prevent constraint inference while creating an object, hold down CTRL while sketching.