The concentric constraint causes two arcs, circles, or ellipses to have the same center point.
- On the ribbon, click .
- Click the first arc, circle, or ellipse.
- Click a second curve to be concentric to the first.
- Continue to place concentric constraints, or do one of the following to quit:
- Right-click, and select Done.
- Press Esc.
- Select another command.
Show Me how to create a concentric constraint
The result of the concentric constraint application is the same as applying a coincident constraint
to the center points.
Incoming search terms:
- coincident constraint nx on circle edge
- Constrain arc or circle to be concentric catia