- Main contents:
– Why program zero must be assigned for each tool
– How program zero is determined for turning tool, boring bar, center cutting tools
– Understanding zero return position
The first question: why program zero must be assigned for each tool? Because
– Turning center tooling varies in position from one style to the Next
The second one: How program zero is determined for turning tool, boring bar, center cutting tools?
– The control must be told where program is located for every tool used in the program, there are many ways to do this, in this video we mention 4 ways with the condition if your machine doesn’t have geometry off
+ For assignment in the program
+ For use with geometry offset and measure function
+ For use with tool touch off
+ The zero return position is a reference for program zero assignment value.
To know more information you should watch the total video, it will be useful for you.
Incoming search terms:
- Switzerland precision cnc technology