LCI Plant 19 – RV Chassis
3152 Skyview Rd., Goshen, Indiana 46526
Produces design layouts requiring advanced mathematical and/or engineering principles. Works from instructions given by a Product Engineer or supervisor. Works with some independence, and work is reviewed for content and accuracy upon completion. Performs specific tasks with minimal supervision.
- Consistently follows design and drafting practices of form, fit and function on all designs and complies with industry expected levels of quality with few errors.
- Gathers information from Project Engineers or customers necessary to complete sketches and layouts for developing a design.
- Completes design projects as assigned including adherence to time schedules, actual design.
- Prepares or assists in completion of all necessary documentation to release product into production, including bills of materials and drawings/CAD models.
- Assists manufacturing personnel with information regarding product design questions as required.
- All other responsibilities assigned by management.
Qualifications – Education, Experience, and/or Training:
- Some technical education specific to CAD, associate degree or equivalent, or 3-5 years of drafting practices with Solidworks or other 3D modeling experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Must have knowledge of accepted methods of basic engineering and basic manufacturing processes.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills to interface with all levels of personnel.