Use the final page of the Last Identification Wizard to add additional information to the last.
- Specify the Type by selecting Left or Right shoe.
- Select the sizing Standard from the drop-down list. The standard is defined in the PSSHOESIZE_xx.csv file, where xx is the name of the standard. This file is located in the\file\shoe\treatment folder in the location of your installation.
- Set the Size group for the new last and preserve this information once set.
The information regarding the size group settings is stored in the PSSHOESIZE_xx.csv file, together with the size and unit settings. The .csv file will contain shoe sizes that are applicable to that last. This will help determine the sizes you want to manufacture when it comes to grade a shoe designed from this last.
A typical section in the .csv file might be:
Once the size group information is set and the model is saved, the drop down list will display the size group information.
- Select the Size of the last.
- Enter a Name for the last.
- Enter a Description of the last.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Back to specify the Alignment of the last.
- Finish to create the last.
Cancel to finish the Last Identification Wizard without making any changes