Use this tab to define the alignment points on the last.
- Select the From point on the last
- Select the To point on the last.
Using three pairs of points to align
- Click Start.
- Select three pairs of points. Each pai of points must consist of one point on the source wireframe and one reference point.
- Click to Cancel.
Use the options on this tab to adjust the position, size and alignment of the stencil.
- Select one of the following options:
- Use the following options as required:
- Adjust the position and size using Length, Height and Width sliders.
- Move the item away from the last using the Offset slider.
- Mirror the wireframe:
Mirror the wireframe horizontally.
Mirror the wireframe vertically.
- Specify the scaling mode:
- To scale in all directions, click to change the scaling mode to Scale in all directions.
Incoming search terms:
- delcam crispin engineer pro